8 bar, 800w, Mammoth Lighting Fold Series Led Grow Light - Compare and Replace Fluence SPYDR, Gavita and Luxx Lighting
Welcome to the future - After 3 years of testing, Mammoth Lighting has put together a proprietary blend of diodes from 2 different manufactures using (3000k+5000k+660nm+730nm) to produce a light spectrum to optimize plant growth, increase yields and produce faster flowering times .... all while consuming less energy and reducing operating costs compared with traditional horticulture technologies.
1. Plug and Play (fold) out of the box.
2. 469 Samsung LM301B diodes per bar delivers the industry's Highest PPFD and Yield. The #1 diode in Horticulture
3. Choose between the 4 bar (400w) "Veg", 6 bar (640w), 8 bar (800w)
4. Full"er" spectrum: With a proprietary blend of 3000k+5000k+660nm+730nm, for full cycle growth. 730nm speeds up flower (~5 days) and adds up to 5% more yield
5. Up to 5x5 flower coverage, 7x7 veg coverage
6. Standard Knob Dimming + RJ port to connect multiple lights to an external controller.
7. Higher Quality parts then the competition using both Samsung diodes and Inventronics drivers
8. Strategically designed bars/spacing delivering more even lighting coverage (and growth) over a 5'x5'
9. Removable bars + Driver for quick field and warranty service
10. Remote mountable driver leaves more room in vertical settings and less heat in tents
11. Future proof with replaceable bars and driver as technology advances.....
Why would you pay MORE for the competition to Yield LESS?
Higher Light Intensity (yield), Better Coverage, Fuller Spectrum, Higher Quality parts, More advanced features, Same Warranty and SIGNIFICANT Savings.....
Product: LED grow lights 8 bar OR 6 bar fold
PPF: 8 bar: 2,372 µmol/s vs Fluence SPYDR 2i @1675
Power: 8 bar 800W,
Voltage: AC100-277V 50-60Hz
LEDs: SAMSUNG LM301B (3000k + 5000K) and Proprietary RED (660nm and 730nm)
Spectrum: 3000K + 5000k + 660nm + 730nm
LED lifespan: 50000 Hours
Dimension: 47 x 42 x 3”