The Mammoth LED grow lights are built with the primary diode of Samsung LM301B. The lights encompass a continuous range of wavelength from blue and green to red, creating a light blend matching the natural sunlight.
After 3 years of testing we have put together a proprietary blend of diodes from 2 different manufactures using (3000k+5000k+660nm+730nm) to produce a light spectrum to optimize plant growth, increase yields and produce faster flowering times .... all while consuming less energy and reducing operating costs compared with traditional horticulture technologies.
1. Plug and Play (fold) out of the box.
2. 378 Samsung LM301B diodes per bar delivers the industry's Highest PPFD and Yield. The #1 diode in Horticulture
3. Full"er" spectrum: With a proprietary blend of 3000k+5000k+660nm+730nm, for full cycle growth. 730nm speeds up flower (~5 days) and adds up to 5% more yield
4. Up to 4' x 4' flower coverage, 5' x 5' veg coverage
5. Standard Knob Dimming + RJ port to connect multiple lights to an external controller.
6. Higher Quality parts then the competition using Samsung diodes
7. Removable bars + Driver for quick field and warranty service
8. Remote mountable driver leaves more room in vertical settings and less heat in tents
9. Future proof with replaceable bars and driver as technology advances.....
Why would you pay MORE for the competition to Yield LESS?
Higher Light Intensity (yield), Better Coverage, Fuller Spectrum, Higher Quality parts, More advanced features, Same Warranty and SIGNIFICANT Savings.....
Product: 4 bar fold, 3 foot
Voltage: AC100-277V 50-60Hz
LEDs: SAMSUNG LM301B (3000k + 5000K) and Proprietary RED (660nm and 730nm)
Spectrum: 3000K + 5000k + 660nm + 730nm
LED lifespan: 50000 Hours
Dimension: 35 x 35 x 3”
Lighting sold by Mammoth Lighting LLC is intended for production of products for Urban Farms and production under the U.S. Domestic Hemp Production Program (Cannabis sativa L.), not medical or recreational marijuana. Marijuana remains a Federally controlled substance and is illegal to cultivate under Federal law.